Your browser does not seem to support some of the display features. As a result, some content may be hidden nor you may not be able to perform some actions.
Data-driven Intelligent System Research Center,
Universal Communication Research Institute, NICT
Executive Researcher, Applications Laboratory, Resilient ICT Research Center
kiyonori.ohtake at_mark_here nict.go.jp
- Language Modeling
- Spoken Dialog Corpora
- Recognizing Speech Act
- Describing Semantic content
- Infrastructure for Natural Language Processing
- Dictionaries for morphological analysis
- Recognizing named entities
- Dependency parsing
He is also working to spread broad use of the language resources and applications through
Advanced Language Information (ALAGIN) Forum.
Dr. Kiyonori Ohtake received B.Eng, M.Eng, and Dr.Eng in 1996, 1998
and 2001, respectively, from Toyohashi University of Technology.
In 2001, he joined ATR Spoken Language Translation Research
Laboratories(ATR-SLT). In 2006, he joined Spoken Language Communication group, NICT.
In 2010, he joined Language Infrastructure Group, NICT. In 2011, he was lent out
to Director General for Science, Technology and Innovation Policy in Cabinet Office, Government of Japan
as trainee. In August, 2012, he returned to NICT. In July, 2013, he held the additional post of director of
Information Distribution Platform Laboratory in Resilient ICT Research Center
- Junta Mizuno, Canasai Kruengkrai, Kiyonori Ohtake, Chikara Hashimoto, Kentaro Torisawa, Julien Kloetzer: Recognizing Complex Negation on Twitter, In the Proceedings of the 29th Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation, pp.548--556, Shanghai, China, Oct, 2015.
- Istvan Varga, Motoki Sano, Kentaro Torisawa, Chikara Hashimoto, Kiyonori Ohtake,
Takao Kawai, Jong-Hoon Oh and Stijn De Saeger:
Aid is Out There: Looking for Help from Tweets during a Large Scale Disaster, ACL 2013.
- Jong-Hoon Oh, Kentaro Torisawa, Chikara Hashimoto, Motoki Sano, Stijn De Saeger
and Kiyonori Ohtake:
Why-Question Answering using Intra- and Inter-Sentential Causal Relations, ACL 2013.
- Teruhisa Misu, Komei Sugiura, Kiyonori Ohtake, Chiori Hori, Hideki Kashioka , Satoshi Nakamura:
Modeling Spoken Decision Making Dialogue and Optimization of its Dialogue Strategy, SIGDIAL 2010.
- Kiyonori Ohtake, Teruhisa Misu, Chiori Hori, Hideki Kashioka, Satoshi Nakamura:
Dialogue acts annotation for NICT Kyoto tour dialogue corpus to construct statistical dialogue systems,
Proceedings of the seventh international conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC), 2010.